-
April 26th, 2004, 07:38 PM
#61
Inactive Member
-
April 26th, 2004, 11:05 PM
#62
Inactive Member
Ja, that type of thing wouldn't go over well with my friends who I barley manage to keep interested in anime.
-
April 26th, 2004, 11:15 PM
#63
Inactive Member
Screw anime, The Twilight Zone is a million times better. Quite frankly I prefer the Twilight Zone to any other television program. Don't get me wrong though, I like some anime.
-
April 26th, 2004, 11:22 PM
#64
Inactive Member
Twilight zone, thats some good stuff.
The Monsters are Due on Maple Street-This is perhaps one of the single best pieces of television theatre IMO. Beautifully executed and composed. Wonderful ep for sure.
-
April 26th, 2004, 11:25 PM
#65
Inactive Member
They did a good job with that one for sure. But there are so many good ones. I tried to watch them all on the SciFi new years marathon, but my urge to blow shit up over took that. :-p
-
April 26th, 2004, 11:27 PM
#66
Inactive Member
Yeah, I watched that 'thon, good stuff.
-
April 27th, 2004, 02:09 AM
#67
Inactive Member
oh yea i watch twilight zone marathonz XD i love that show
-
April 27th, 2004, 11:15 AM
#68
HB Forum Owner
IRT CBA: Ja, that type of thing wouldn't go over well with my friends who I barley manage to keep interested in anime.
You mean the dickgirls? lol
-
April 27th, 2004, 02:17 PM
#69
Inactive Member
Dickgirls kick ass! They can rape you at anything.
-
April 27th, 2004, 06:34 PM
#70
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks